Do you wish you could work out efficiently at home? Do you need online programs and professional guidance?
Calisthenics Association offers you:
1. Personalized fitness / calisthenics programs
2. Online Personal Training (live 1on1)
3. Online Coaching for professional trainers / calisthenics instructors / athletes
1. Personalized fitness / calisthenics program: we create a calisthenics program, based on your needs and goals. Whether you prefer working out with traditional fitness or it is calisthenics that you wish to try, we are professionals and highly experienced. The program includes exercises on video with detailed explanations, so that you can follow in the comfort of your home and according to your schedule. We only make use of the equipment you already have -if any-, unless you feel like trying something new. (cost 40€ or 45$)
2. Online Personal Training (live 1on1): regular 60 minutes live video session with a professional trainer, as if we were close. (cost 25€ or 30$)
3. Online Coaching (for professional trainers / calisthenics instructors / athletes): Are you interested in starting your career in Calisthenics Coaching? Is your dream to obtain a recognized certificate that will give you the opportunity to turn your passion into a profession? Enroll in the 100% online course on the Calisthenics Association platform and learn wherever you are.
Exercise has been proven to have a huge impact on our physical and mental health. Physical activity is now more important than ever because it directly affects the psychology and helps us escape from everyday life and problems. According to research, it is known that every time we exercise our bodies, the endocrine system secretes hormones that are responsible for the joy and energy we have during the day. Also many diseases are due to sedentary lifestyle. Starting from straining the spine, part of the central nervous system, to the increase of cholesterol in the blood and a much longer list of health issues. Long sedentary lifestyle leads to fat accumulation and loss of muscle mass and bone density. It also causes a lack of oxygenation in the brain, resulting in not thinking clearly, thus increasing stress and bad mood. Inadequate activity is responsible for 9% of premature deaths worldwide, or more than 5 million people. You have the solution and it’s called Calisthenics!
With the Online Services offered by Calisthenics Association the answer is remote guidance! Guidance based on your exact needs and goals, with personalized fitness programs and live sessions, so that you have the fastest possible results. You ask and we provide. Whether you want to lose fat and build muscle, learn calisthenics and handstands or gain flexibility, then we have what you need. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or personal gym. With Calisthenics an exercise program can be done with little to no equipment. Calisthenics Association coaches specialize in the calisthenics method and can instruct you solely using a wide range of exercises with just your bodyweight.
Check our website here